Skip to content

Tell us what you think

If you are not happy with any of our services you can approach any member of staff with your concerns.

If you are not happy with the way your assessment is carried out, or with the decision, you can ask us to look at your situation again. Your social worker, community nurse or care manager will explain how you can do this.

Tell us what you think about our services

Social care services: Make a complaint about social care services.

Health services: To find out more about making a compliment, comment or complaint about health services you receive from the Joint Learning Disabilities Service, please visit the Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust complaints page.

Back to Top

Tell us what you think of Signpost Sheffield

We are always looking for ways that we can make this website better. Tell us what you think of it by filling in our 'Feedback Form'.

Follow this link to the feedback form.

Back to Top